Completion of the signed Registration Form enrols the pupil in the school to attend the relevant classes for age/ability.
- Payments are due within the first two weeks of term, or on receipt of an invoice if a pupil joins part way through the term.
- Late payments, where reminders are sent, may incur a £10 administration charge, subject to the school’s reasonable discretion.
- If any pupil is withdrawn a minimum of half a term’s notice must be given in writing by the preceding half term holiday, otherwise a full term’s fees must be paid in lieu along with any exam or other expenses incurred.
- Unfortunately absences are non-refundable
- Failure to keep up with payments may result in the loss of your child’s place in the school
- Examinations: All pupils are entered for examinations when ready, additional fees are payable when being entered into an exam session. As a school we enter our pupils for exams with the Imperial Society of Teachers of Dance (ISTD) and the Royal Academy of Dance (RAD) Examining boards.
- Shows: Our School Show takes place Bi-annually at the Wycombe Swan Theatre. Additional fees are payable for show costumes and all students are expected to take to part.
- Summer Schools: We offer Junior & Senior summer schools annually. Summer school is always a fun-filled, action packed week for all students involved. With lessons in all our usual subjects and a chance to explore other dance styles and disciplines. Summer Schools are optional and participation will incur an additional cost.
Health & Safety
- Teachers are allowed to deliver First Aid.
- All medical conditions or allergies have been declared to CSDS on your child’s registration form
- Appropriate medication is carried by the child at all times.
- Students must wear correct uniform to their class (as outlined on our uniform page)
- All girls with long hair from Grade 1 and upwards must wear their hair in a bun to all classes.
- No Jewellery should be worn to classes.
- You can watch your child’s first trial classes but once your child is settled and enrolled in their class then please remain outside the room.
- All teachers maintain up-to-date DBS (formerly CRB) certificates and qualifications
- Teachers are not responsible for any loss of property during classes
- Teachers are not responsible for children outside of class times
- Teachers are allowed to use verbal and physical “hands on” correction.
- If you do not wish your child to be photographed during school events please indicate this on your registration form. We will do our best to comply, however, our show is always videoed and photographed and your child will form part of the resulting video and photographs if they take part in the show.